lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY

Publicado por Sofy en 17:32
DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY
OUTLINE


My first tattoo experience

º Introduction

- Body

º 2nd paragraph
- The decision of making a tattoo
- The person who took me to the tattoo studio


º 3rd paragraph
- The studio
- Man tattoo


º 4th paragraph
- The procedure
- How I felt during the process
- The time it took


º Conclusion
- My satisfaction with the result

I see my body and it is pretty different than it was some years ago, I am not referring to the shape but to the skin. I’ve gotten 4 tattoos in the past 3 years. I remember that, since I was a child, I grew up with the idea of having tattoos, I used to look to the people with this kind of body art and I liked how they looked, also I related tattoos with people with a strong and defined personality as me.

I perfectly remember my first tattoo experience. I worked in a friend’s jewellery; it was a big and old place, not very clean and with a strong odorant smell that made me feel down sick. I arrived one Friday, I was happy because it was finally weekend and payday. My friend and I were talking about music, clothes, parties, her couple relationship and all of that girl stuff. It was almost time to go out. My friends’ dad arrived and paid me, and she was waiting for her boyfriend so she asked me to stay with her, 20 minutes later he arrived: a tall black hair guy, brown skin, kind of sloppy, with a hippie look, but what called my attention the most was that his arms were full of tattoos, I could see a red dragon, some black stars and lots of colours. I was surprised and I began to ask him where he had gotten his tattoos. After an extensive talk I told him: -I have always wanted to get ink- and he said: -why do not you get a tattoo today? You
already have money and I can take you to the tattoo studio-, I felt confused. I did not know if I was doing the right or the wrong thing, but at the end I said yes.


We arrived to the tattoo studio called “fine line tattoo”. I looked into my notebook draws and chose a fairy done by me, and then a big man went out of a room, he was tall and a little bit fat, brown skin, with moustache, hairless and with a pocho style. I asked him how much my tattoo would cost and he said 5 hundred pesos, I though it was a good price so I told him to do it. He took me into a small room whereas he prepared the material, and I asked my friend to stay with me. The small room was white, it looked clean and there were lots of tattoo designs on the wall, I also saw a sterilizer and some needles. I was pretty nervous, my hands were shaking and I felt a big hole in my stomach, but at the same time I was excited for all to begin.

Finally the man came into the room, he had my fairy design in a black piece of paper, then he put on a pair of gloves and a mask, he asked me what colours would I want for the tattoo, then he took a needle and introduced it into the gun and put the design on my back hip, he stepped on a pedal that was on the floor and a mosquito sound became from the gun, I felt more nervous and the man asked me: –are you ready?-, I was not completely ready but I said yes, I closed my eyes and hold strongly my friends’ hand, I felt the needle going through my skin like if something was itching me, it hurt but nothing I could not handle. It was amazing how the ink was getting into my skin. It took almost an hour to do the boundary lines, then the man took 5 more needles and added them to the gun, he began to tattoo the inside colours, I could barely feel the pain because my skin was already numb, I was bleeding a bit, but this part was faster than the boundary, and after 30 minutes he said -it is done!-.

I stood up, went to the mirror and checked out my new tattoo, it was amazing, the colours, the fairy itself and the fact that it was my own design, in that moment I realized that the pain I felt was worth and I went out of the place with a big smile on my face. Nowadays I have 4 tattoos and every time I go to get a new one I remember this experience and I still feeling the same when I hear the gun tattoo sound.

0 comentarios on "DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY"

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

 

sophie Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez